Health Care Unit Residency
- At this time we are not a Medicare facility; we accept private pay and some long term care insurance policies
- Anyone is qualified to apply for our health care unit. Residents do not have to be affiliated with a particular denomination or faith tradition
- We are a non-smoking facility for safety and health reasons
- The same requirements for Health Care Unit Residency
- Respite is provided up to 30 days
Healthcare and respite applications are submitted to the Director of Marketing. The Healthcare team coordinate admission with the individual and family.