We are now open to the following:
- Deaconesses or missionaries related to the Women’s Division of the Board of Missions of the Methodist Church as of 1964, or a missionary of the Evangelical United Brethren Church commissioned prior to Union in 1968. (Those with more than 15 years of service may be eligible for special rates.)
- Individuals must be at least 62 years of age. If a couple, one must meet one of the criteria below and be at least 62 years of age.
- Deaconesses, Home Missioners, and Missionaries
- United Methodist Women Staff
- United Methodist Women Directors
- United Methodist Church and Community Workers
- Scarritt-Bennett Colleges/Center personnel and staff
- GBGM mission personnel and staff
- United Methodist National Mission Institution personnel and staff
- Volunteers in Mission personnel and staff
- Volunteers in Mission with 10 or more years of volunteer service
- Church World Services personnel and staff
- Members of other mission Boards with United Methodist relationships
- United Methodist clergy and spouses
- United Methodist Church members who have served the church for more than 10 years.
- Mission personnel from other denominations approved by United Methodist Women Directors on a case-by-case basis
Independent living applications are submitted to the Admissions Coordinator. They are reviewed by a Brooks-Howell administrative team for eligibility. Applications and recommendations are submitted to the United Methodist Women office in New York for final approval. An entrance fee is based on the total assets. Please contact the marketing department for more information.