We have three types of entrance levels:
- Life Care Contract with Entrance Fee
- No Entrance Fee – Rental Program
- Low Income Options
We are now open to the following:
- Deaconesses or missionaries related to the Women’s Division of the Board of Missions of the Methodist Church as of 1964, or a missionary of the Evangelical United Brethren Church commissioned prior to Union in 1968. (Those with more than 15 years of service may be eligible for special rates.)
- Individuals must be at least 62 years of age. If a couple, one must meet one of the criteria below and be at least 62 years of age.
- Deaconesses, Home Missioners, and Missionaries
- United Methodist Women Staff
- United Methodist Women Directors
- United Methodist Church and Community Workers
- Scarritt-Bennett Colleges/Center personnel and staff
- GBGM mission personnel and staff
- United Methodist National Mission Institution personnel and staff
- Volunteers in Mission personnel and staff
- Volunteers in Mission with 10 or more years of volunteer service
- Church World Services personnel and staff
- Members of other mission Boards with United Methodist relationships
- United Methodist clergy and spouses
- United Methodist Church members who have served the church for more than 10 years.
- Brooks-Howell staff, who worked for Brooks-Howell 10 or more years and retired in good standing.
- Mission personnel from other denominations approved by United Methodist Women Directors on a case-by-case basis
Independent living applications are submitted to the Admissions Coordinator. They are reviewed by a Brooks-Howell administrative team for eligibility. Applications and recommendations are submitted to the United Methodist Women office in New York for final approval. Please contact the marketing department for more information.